Monday, November 2, 2015

Blog Suggestions

Today I will be doing something different. I am not going to do any recipes but i am going to suggest some great blogs that will have recipes you can take a look at. All these blogs belong to my friends. Here are their blogs!

-Alexa Djalal: Alexa's blog is called 'My Sweet Surprise'. It is all about desserts, more desserts and even more desserts!
-Adjani Ariwibowo: Adjani's blog is called 'New In Food'. It is about recipes, ways to use certain foods and suggested restaurants!
-Irdina Sabri: Dina's blog is called 'Dina's Delicacies List'. It is about recipes of different foods especially baked treats!

Please check out all the blog suggestions above. I hope you enjoy the blogs and today's post!

3 comments:

  1. I am going to do more suggestions but not very often. I do 3 blogs recommendations in 1 suggestion post. I might do yours (Shofiyah) soon.

    ReplyDelete